Joomla 3.9.21 stable has been released. It addresses 3 security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
You can update your Joomla website templates to latest Joomla 3.9.21 now.
Joomla 3.9.21 Security Issue Fixed
- Low Priority – Core – XSS in mod_latestactions (affecting Joomla! 3.9.0 through 3.9.20) More information »
- Low Priority – Core – Open redirect in com_content vote feature (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.20) More information »
- Low Priority – Core – Directory traversal in com_media (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.20) More information »
Joomla 3.9.21 Bug Fix and Improvements
- TinyMCE updated #30329
- CodeMirror updated #30370
- Upload Package File / Joomla Update : Upload file size check added #30190 #29895
- Actions Log: Log an event when Joomla is updated #30157
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please read the update instructions before updating and remember to clear your browser’s cache after upgrading.